Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Parent Teacher Conferences

A HUGE thank you to all of the parents and students who attended parent teacher conferences! It was so nice to meet each of you, hear your concerns, and share what we've been learning so far in 3rd grade!  I truly love teaching your 3rd graders everyday and look forward to all of the new learning that is happening!

Mrs. Joyce has hired a long-term substitute teacher for my maternity leave who has tons of experience--across a wide range of grade levels and specialty areas!  I'm very excited to have her work with our class during the time that I am away with the new baby!  My hope is to have her meet the class sometime before baby is born!

Please feel free to contact me if any conversations came up after conferences that you want to know more about!

Thanks for trusting me in the care and teaching of your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment