Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello Parents!

I just wanted to remind everyone that I am returning to school Wednesday, January 9, 2013.  I'm looking forward to seeing all of the students tomorrow. 

I've been in my classroom for most of the evening checking to be sure that I'm ready to go for tomorrow and I've come across a few things I want to mention!

1. Book orders have not yet been sent out this month. I will be sending them out sometime this week. To start the new year off right, every family who spends $5 or more on books will receive a book worth up to $5 free!!  What a great offer from Scholastic!

2. Milk Break payments are due for the 2nd half of the year for students who have not paid yet.  The half year fee is $31.50. Please make that payment to the office if you would like your child to receive milk or juice during snack break.  Feel free to e-mail me if you are unsure of whether or not you have paid for the 2nd half of the year.

3. We still have snack break daily.  Please send a healthy snack with your students each day. We do have a cooler if the snack needs refridgerated.  Also, if you are able to send extra snacks for students in our classroom who are unable to bring snack each day, please do so!

I'm sure I will add more to this in the next few days so keep an eye out!  Happy to be back!

Mrs. Steinbrink

No comments:

Post a Comment