Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back to School

Well, now that I have been in my classroom working for a few weeks, I finally feel like I'm ready to be "back to school!" I'm looking forward to meeting my new students as well as working with a few new teachers! Our school district is GROWING SOOOO quickly! This year, we currently have 4 teachers in 3rd grade at Westside! You all remember Mrs. Farkas. She taught 2nd grade for a few years before making her move, looping with her 2nd grade class to 3rd grade during the 2012-2013 school year! Miss Argall is also still here....only now she has a new name! Mrs. Jenson! She was married in July and we couldn't be more excited for her and her new husband, Lance! We also have a new teacher in 3rd grade. Ms. Goetz will be in the room connected to mine! She just moved back to ND from the Carolina's, where she had been teaching since she graduated from UND (same year is me!) Such a small world! Like I said earlier, I'm sooo excited to get my class list and continue preparations for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment