Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veteran's Day! + announcements!


Happy Veteran’s Day! I want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who is a Veteran or a family member of a Veteran. I know day to day the struggles that it can afford as well as the great pride it can bring. My husband Elliot has served our country for the last 10 years and has toured overseas 3 different times. I am greatly thankful for he and his comrades. I am also thankful for each of you who lives a similar life!  I appreciate you!

 

On a lighter note, tomorrow is LIBRARY CHECK OUT-so please send all books with your children that they have checked out from the library. If they choose to recheck out the books, they can, but the librarian, Mrs. Bonham needs to see them to guarantee that they are not indeed overdue.

 

Tomorrow, Tuesday is also PAJAMA DAY in honor of Red Ribbon Week. 

 

If you haven’t already, or have more available, please send in non-perishable food items for our food drive that goes through this Friday!

 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment