Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Baskets

Wow--I have THE BEST supportive class!  Our silent auction baskets are looking great! Not only because of the items that families donated, but also because of all of the monetary donations toward finishing up our basket(S) that families were able to donate!  Our ITALIAN DINNER basket is adorable! I can't wait to share a picture. I ordered the pot (bright blue) off of Amazon so it should be here soon and all of our goodies to fill it will really make people want to bid on it! :)

Also, with monetary donations from parents, I was able to purchase another basket (watering can) and fill it with a bunch of gardening supplies--and it is SUPER CUTE as well!

Thanks for helping out--I can't wait for the Family Fun Night--next Thursday, May 1!

Hope you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment