Sunday, May 11, 2014

Turn By Joslyn


Turn!
By: Joslyn Jackson

     It was a Saturday morning. The alarm went off because it was 7:00 am. We slept a little longer like 10 minutes longer. Then the alarm went off again. I woke up and heard snoring. Plus, I was in my mom and dad’s room.  I whispered, “What!!”

     Dad (which was my husband) took Bree to daycare for a little bit and he did some errands. So they were gone. I screamed, “Ahhh!” My hair was a mess so I put make up on and I looked like a girl with very, very long eyelashes. I thought I looked good. So I got to work and looked up how to change back to a kid. It said, “NO MATCH,” in bold.

     Then I screamed as loud as I could and as long as I could. Then I snapped and I turned in to me, but I still had long eyelashes! I looked in the mirror and rubbed my eyes, then looked in the mirror and I did not have any long eye lashes. I felt happy because I was myself again. J

No comments:

Post a Comment